Rules & Regulation
The following rules apply generally to all users of this service. It is hereby also understood that any person taking this service will have been presented with these terms and conditions of use prior to doing so and, as such, be subjected to its terms and conditions as indicated below.
1. It is at the sole discretion of Spectrum Educational Academy to upload your profile and to consider you as a register teacher.
2. Spectrum Educational Academy reserves the right to decline any person’s registration or delete any profile without notification.
3. Candidate is requested to provide residential address properly and clearly with indicating nearby land mark so that registration card and other official posts could be received on same address.
4- Teachers are supposed to pay once 50% of first month for the finalized job salary or tuition fee as a service fee to SEA and pay once Rs. 500 non refundable as a registration charges to SEA.
Note: Registered candidates are requested to take receipt for every submission of fee/service charges to spectrum or deposit directly to SEA account. (Payment submission details you could obtain from
a. By click on link: http://spectrumea.org/payment-options-
b. By calling: 02135301942, 03002195228
5. In some special cases SEA will be allowed to collect fee from the parent in advance and it will be hold up till the end of the decided period with the tutor. It means teacher could collect his/her fee after completing the decided period or month from SEA. (Further description will be provided for this, if it is asked)
6. Teachers are not allowed to share any tuition/job details given to him/her from SEA with others as this will lead cancellation of registration with strict action against the candidate. Also teachers are not allowed to use provided contact information of SEA clients (whether for a tuition or any job) later on for further business.
7. Teachers are supposed to manage his/her commitment of teaching service with honesty and hardworking at least specially for opportunities provided from SEA and are not allowed to make any other business deals and offers for other services at SEA referred places.
8. Upon receiving fee (that include spectrum share) from Parents/Client teachers/candidates are supposed to inform SEA without any delay to avoid any misleading situation.
9. Spectrum Educational Academy takes continuously feedback from the parents for the performance of kids and tutors commitments, if it is found that the tutor is made off whether for any reason then tutor is supposed to pay back payment for the off days to Parents/Clients.
10. Registration will remain valid for one year from the time of registration, during this time applicant can avail as many teaching vacancies as possible. If interested, applicant will be required to renew his/her registration after its expiration then he/she will pay registration fees again to SEA.
11. SEA can immediately take any legal action against those applicants whom it believes, in its sole discretion, is not fulfilling any of the rules and regulation of the agency.
12. Teachers are supposed to keep update from SEA website for upcoming events and news and avoid to make unnecessary calls.